Cupcake Whore.


I made these cupcakes this weekend for a party. I changed a few things, though. For the party I made mini-cupcakes. (The leftover batter was turned into these larger cupcakes to keep all my boys happy). And I totally cheated and made a cake mix for the cake part. I had to. My internet was down and I had three hours to make the cupcakes and had decided not to print the recipe out ahead of time. And I also added way more lemon juice and zest than instructed. And opted not to color the frosting purple. I felt it made one think the frosting was lavender infused. Not the filling. Which is white. And lavender infused.
They were a big hit. But when are cupcakes not?

1 comment

Autumnal1 said...

I can see myself visiting this photo on many a sleep-deprived night, weeping softly to myself as I breast feed the baby...

thank you.