Why, with the three million that I won on this Lucky Lotto ticket, I can take this $2500 and just blow it all on hats.


Something that's always bugged me about winter in L.A. is the weird hipster winter wardrobe. It'll be 70 degrees outside and there will inevitably be some woman with a trendy earflap hat and Ugg boots at the Whole Foods. It's not even cold! I guess they just make the seasons up as they go since we don't really have them. But I would appreciate a bit more judgment. Like, wait 'til it's 65 degrees or something.

That being said, the boys discovered their winter hats today and since they were so taken by how cute they looked, we went outside for a photo shoot.

Oooh! Maybe that why the hipsters do it! They love how they look!

And maybe I'm just annoyed because when I wear a hat, I look like I'm bald. Because my hair matches my skin. So I never get the cool hats. I just load up on scarves. And then buy hats for the boys.

2 comments

Jays said...

Yeah. I'm always hot (ahem) so even when it gets down to a brisk 65 degrees I'll usually wear flipflops and short sleeves, and I have to roll my eyes at the ladies in their blizzard fashions.

Lotto Result Today said...

Yeah. I'm always hot (ahem) so even when it gets down to a brisk 65 degrees I'll usually wear flipflops and short sleeves, and I have to roll my eyes at the ladies in their blizzard fashions.