Finally happy to pee.

We've finished phases one and two of our bathroom redo. Phase three is a new tub and tile. That's gonna be awhile. We did so much little stuff that pretty much goes unnoticed. Baseboards, caulk, tiling...and it looks like I just painted and added a new sink.

Also? Not the shower curtain we're gonna go with. I had an awesome/ugly one from big lots, saw that gypsy-esque one and just bought it. Now it's been 6 months and I need a new one.

It came down to a contest between these two:
Cabbage Rose from Urban Outfitters, which no one save my sister and I liked. It had the same awesome/ugly thing I adore. John said it looked like someone threw up on my shower curtain.

Or:
Blooma from Garnet Hill. Two things sway my decision, 1. I magically received a 20% off coupon to Garnet Hill. 2. My mom offered to buy it for me. Done and done.


Here's a reminder of the pit of despair it used to be:

4 comments

Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said...

I love the shower curtain--great colors!

Jays said...

Don't forget to throw a bathroom warming party when it's all done! Even if I'm the only guest.

MuseBootsi said...

I can't wait to google the bathtub gin recipe!

pandapanda said...

love it! you will have to take a new photo once the shower curtain arrives!