Clearly, I can't do math.

 We still need two more packs to finish the wall. Which I'm dying to do. Because all the stuff that used to sit in front of the wall is in my living room. Which makes the space look small and chaotic. Which it actually is. I just don't want it to look that way.

Other than that, I should be finishing the drywall mudding. But that means sanding which means washing all the dishes in the sink and who wants to do that?
The header you see has been filled and will be painted white. All the walls you see will be painted Spa blue. Which is a really pretty, yet bright, aqua blue. Or Windex blue, as my mother-in-law calls it. The ceiling is white, or mayonnaise. I just need to work in an artichoke green. Then,...delicious!
Another spot that needs sanding...which actually means dishes. Let's look at rugs instead.



Edited to add: Urban Outfitters, Flor and Flor.

2 comments

Erzulimojo said...

LOL! I can't do math either! I love your color choices . . . it's looking fantastic. And have you though of throwing a drop cloth over the dirty dishes?

Jays said...

Mmm, artichoke & mayo sandwich at the spa. With coral juice.