We're Painting the Houses Warm Stone or It Puts the Paint on the House...

Before Painting House...

And After Painting House...
Sometimes California is too sunny for pictures...and skin. I got a sunburn today...

I told my son I was taking a bath because I worked so hard today. He said, "I worked harder. I found a lot of holidays." (Holidays are my missed spots. In this case they were white). After a 'mean'-ingful look, he said, "Mom, there were so many white spots for me to find!"
I think we're adding shutters! The house always looks like it needs shutters in photographs...

Now if someone will just bring me food, I will be happy...







6 comments

Jen C. said...

What a great color! I have something similar on my home too, and I just love it! But, I must say that your window casings are fantastic - they pop and look gorg! My husband's a painter and I know it is a LOT of work - way to go to both you and the little helper!

Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

I love the color! It actually looks like the same color I have in my living room :) Thanks so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday!

Maggie said...

Living in California, know exactly what you mean. Think these were great colors choices and the shutters will add the finishing touch! People tend to forget that this style of home can be painted other than "white" and you've done a great job - love it!

the cape on the corner said...

i love the pops of mint/blue on the windows. how fun! what color shutters were you thinking?

Alison Meade said...

That color combo is so nice! Thanks for sharing this at our "Beautify It Monday" Party! We hope you'll be back again next week!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Grey and aqua...I must show this to my daughter. She'll flip! How cute!